My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Daddy's Catfish Club Weekend!


One of Chad's love is, of course, me-- but it's fishing!! He loves to fish, could sit out there all day and not care if he caught one or not!! I love that he enjoys this hobby too--at times, I wish he would stay home and help me around here, but he needs this time...like I need my time to shop, blog, read, ect!! So this past weekend, he went catfishing and had a blast with his boys!! Us girls did our thing here and are glad to have daddy home with his big "I just went fishing" smile on!!:)We love you, Daddy, and your fishing hobby- Tanya & Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment