My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Many Milestones!!

It has been a big week in the Cross household!!
Allie Grace can put together "all by herself" a 24 piece puzzle---I actually noticed her do this a couple months ago, but I finally got it on the camera! She loves puzzles and has been mastering them since the very beginning. Puzzles are her thing!
Saylor has learned to clap or she is saying "more" in sign language. Been teaching her to sign but also to clap...or pattie-cake... She also has been waving "bye-bye". She is very mobile now, and pushes herself up to a standing positon--I sense her walking very soon!
Looking forward to many more milestones!!
I love my girls, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment