My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Friday, April 17, 2009

Busy Busy Week!



Ok so the last few weeks have bee so busy but really lots of fun!! It started with Allie Grace spring break taking her to Nana and Papa's for the week. She enjoyed her time with them "all by herself" and really loved going to the Ripleys' Aquirium and seeing the sharks that swam above her head in the tank!! Then the week went on with Chad, Saylor and I going to get AG Thurs night and going to church with The Cross' and hearing Nana play the bells. Nana was great but the girls were very restless and entertained us during the service--remind me never to take children into church again!! Then Friday we headed to Wilmington to see Meme and Papa Harry. We enjoyed our time visiting with cousins and seeing SaSa. Went to an Easter Egg Hunt Sat and saw a big pretend bunny that AG almost gave hug- said she would next time!! We also saw a real bunny that ran by too- that was neat and unexpected!! Our weekend continued on and we got back to Mt P then turned around and went to Santee Lake for 2 nights to see Nana and Papa again!! AG caught her 1st fish!! We enjoyed our time relaxing amongst SC wildlife!! We are finally home and re- cooping from 2 weeks of fun filled times!! The girls are pooped, off schedule but have many priceless memories!!



1 comment:

  1. Cute. Cute. I need an update!! How are things going?

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete