My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Allie Grace's Easter Party!


Allie Grace had her Easter Party at school today!! We had a blast even if it was raining...and still is. The egg hunt was in the hallways, and the kids could care less--just interested in finding eggs fast that were filled with yummy treats. I even saw AG shake her eggs to make sure she was going to get something good...and saw her put one back that made no noise when she shook it- too funny:) She means business when it comes to candy!! But the day was great and the kids had a blast! Just now finally drying off from the rain!

This is AG's first published artwork!! The kids were given an example to go by and was told to paint what they saw. I think all the kids did great and used their imaginations! The first painting is a flower and the second is a rainbow. How cool:)
I love Easter time & being with my family, Tanya

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Why wasn't I there? Oh yeah, cause I live so flippin' far away. :( Love you and miss you. You're doing great with keeping up with the blog! Kisses.......

    ReplyDelete