My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Georgia Family





Just got back from spending time with my Georgia Family!! The 6 hour trip there and back, have to admit, was not too bad. Thought driving that far with two girls was going to be rough- but not so. They slept most of the way, thanks to me planning departure time with nap time! Megan was a big help too- her being able to turn around and assist when needed, wish I
could do that- get too car sick! But my visit with Grandma Maddox was a great one. A little like being in the movie Groundhog Day, but still very relaxing. Everyday we do the same thing; that's due to my
Grandma's progressive Alzheimer's disease. But I have to say, she is the sweetest and is the cutest little Grandma ever --who I love more than anything and will be there for 4ever. She, thankfully, still remembers us and who we are. The day will come when she will not, and I am slowly embracing that- with God's mercy and help from my sister Megan.
Ok- so have to mention one thing---met my cousin's boyfriend, who I really like. Hope he's the one Tiff!! The girls did great being away from home and loved playing with their cousins. Allie Grace wanting to climb in the trees with the olders and Saylor getting fed pizza by Aunt Betty was too fun.....all memories to add to more wonderful times with my Georgia family!! Oh and the daily trips to eating up at the Grill and shopping at Carters!! :)

I love you GA family, T-

1 comment: