My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I am starting a blog...

Just thought I would write a little note as to why I started blogging- and why it will hopefully impact my "heart" as well as my families. I love to journal, scrapbook and keep up with little things that my family and I do, so this is just another outlet. I thought at first I was blogging for others to read but really it's for me to see the things I have accomplished, witnessed and participated in over my days, my parenting days- which can be so overwhelming and fullfilling at the same time- so what better way to remember, than to blog! So hopefully in the future when my children can read, they will look back on all the fun times we had and are currently having!! Thanks Aunt Meggy for getting me started and those who read-you should blog too:)

I love my family, Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment