My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Sister Megan is Here!!



I love having my sister, Megan, come visit. She means the world to me, and it is such a special time to have her here. Especially her getting to spend some time with the girls. We also go and visit our Grandma in GA, which makes for a long drive with 2 girls but is well worth it when we get to see our wonderful Maddox family! Fun times always are in store when she's here- movies, shopping, eating out---all my favorites--and so much more!! I have to give credit to my blog to her, she has been wanting me to do one forever so she helped me get started and showed me the ropes. So now can she can see what we are up to with ease. So hopefully I will get good with blogging and keep her up to date with my sweet little families lives!!



I love Aunt Meggy!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. I love the blog. I love spending time with you and the girls too! I am SO glad you started this blog-it's SUPER cute! I look forward to reading your updates. :)

    ReplyDelete