My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Allie Grace Music Day


Allie Grace is in 2 year old preschool at PCA (Palmetto Christian Academy) which has been one of the best decisions Chad and I have made. She is about to finish up the year, and I have seen such a huge impact PCA has brought into her little life. She has developed relationships, learned manners/sharing (hopefully) and has been filled with God's teachings! Last week Chad, Nana, Papa Jack, Megan, Saylor and I were able to attend one of her many fun things that goes on there- music with parents day!! Ms Alice is her music teache who says Allie Grace is always singing and doing the dances that go along--doesn't surprise me since she has been playing her CD player on her own since birth (jk) and dancing and singing to every song possible!! She cracks me up playing her CD player in her room and pressing pause to go to the bathroom--remember she is only 3 now!! So last Tuesday we all got to witness a little piece of her fun filled times in music class with Ms Alice!
Allie Grace loves music, and I love her!! Mommy







No comments:

Post a Comment