My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Friday, March 27, 2009

AfterBaby Diet

Ok- so I started my afterbaby diet again. I would like to lose 10 lbs before swim suit season, so here I go... I am going to keep a little blog journal on my progress so I can stay motivated. I have to admit, I am very proud of myself of the weight I have lost since having Saylor last July- mind you, I gained 76lbs--I like to eeeaaattt while I'm pregnant. To date I have lost 56lbs--so that's pretty good, don't you think?! I just joined the gym at ESAC and have started working out just for 20 minutes or so. I am really enjoying my time to myself, even if its on the eliptical- plus I get to watch tv and any show I want--that doesn't happen when you have 2 little ones who are mesmerized by tv if it's on!! At our house tv stays off most of the day except for scheduled tv times!! Anyways, I literally, just started my 1st shake on my diet for the 2nd round and am ready to do this!! Thanks to my wonderful neighbor who just had a baby too- we are going to do this together and support each other...that's why I love her. She doesn't care how I look and what I look like, she just supports me and loves me for who I am---and I the same for her!! So to both of us, who are the best mamas ever, happy dieting b/c all the weight we gained, was totally worth it!!

I love you Saylor and AG for giving me an afterbaby body!! And I love my neighbor for her continuing support! Tanya


Oh- and if anyone is interested in this diet, go to www. afterbaby.com and order the shake kit--it's the best. And if you do, put me as your reference, please and thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment