My photo
I am happily married to the love of my life, Chad, & the mother of 2 beautiful daughters, Allie Grace and Saylor. I am a Christ follower first & foremost & have totally committed my life to Him. I am a fulltime mother to 2 amazing daughters & a part-time ER RN! I am surrounded by the most wonderful of friends & the best of family. ++The LORD is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun times with Aunt Meggy!!




We had such a great time with Aunt Meggy here!! It's always so much fun when she comes. I wish she lived here and could see her everyday. Our week visits twice a year just isn't enough but am very thankful for the time we do get to spend. This past time, we did it all. We first went to GA and visited with Grandma and family. Same 'ole in Barnesville, nothings changed. We actually almost managed not to eat up at The Grill, but we did right before we headed home!! We went to the GA Aquarium, which in my eyes- was the coolest experience ever. I will definitely be going back. We took our Grandma, wheelchair and all and had an exhausting blast!! We headed over to the coke museum and loved trying all the different cokes from all over the world. Allie Grace even got a kick out of testing all the drinks. After that we went and had dinner with Tiffany at the CNN building where she works. What a big day! Megan and I, when we got back to Mt P, went to movies twice and took the girls to the pool and beach. We of course did a little shopping too! Megan and I planned a ski trip in Feb, so very excited about that- Chad too. Can't wait for many more fun memories with Aunt Meggy. We need to find her and Uncle Danny a job over here in Mt. P--going to look now:)
Love you Megan, you're the best!! Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment